Thursday, April 2, 2009

Marks Diecast | Father's Race Cars

Marks Diecast Father's Race Cars

Just in case any visitors were wondering, the link below is to some pic's that I located of my Father's Racing Cars.

http://www.racingsportscars.com/driver/photo/Bob-Gray-USA.html

The first pic is my Father's 1964 Corvette Stingray Convertible SCCA BP Racing Car. The others are of our FIA / IMSA GTO Corvette C3 Racing Corvette. 454 C.I.

Interesting stuff. Yes I'm passionate about Corvette Racing Cars. The Sting Ray was in my 'home' garage from 1964 (when purchased new) until 1971 (when it was sold).

No other kid on the block had a Sting Ray that sounded like this one.

Driver: Robert 'Bob' Milo Gray
Mechanic: Dave Sweet

Hope that you enjoy.

Marks Diecast

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting Marks Diecast